Monday, August 8, 2011

Shallow Moss for Your Bases(with Video Tutorial)

 by Gareson
I have struggled with crafting green undergrowth/foliage for bases that doesn't have the fluffy look of Woodland Scenics foam products.  The other day I came across a tutorial on massivevoodoo.com(highly recommended site) that shows how to use blister foam from miniature packages to craft moss for your base.

Here's a picture of the blister foam moss on my Ragman mini...
Here is a two part video tutorial I put together on how to create the effect...
(click on embedded videos for a larger image)

I think you'll find the technique incredibly easy to accomplish. 

I would like to thank Adary for his inaugural tutorials/posts on Forest Rock and Natural Texture basing to get us started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment